Your proxy is most probably blacklisted by IG and is causing issues for you. You can confirm this by removing the proxy from your account and trying to perform that action. If it succeeds, it means your proxy is blocked by IG from performing that action.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to save my settings?
- Does my PC need to be running for GMT2 to work?
- How do I backup my settings?
- How do I bulk import accounts?
- How to avoid following/interacting with the same users across multiple accounts?
- How to use spintax?
- I keep getting "Failed to perform action".
- I keep getting "Successfully performed action", but when I check my account, the action was not performed.
- My account status is "Suspicious activity"
- Recommended Proxies