If your account paused automatically, the health state isn't green, and the status of the account is Suspicious activity, it means your account needs verification.
You can manually verify your account, or automate the process. To manually verifiy your account just perform the following steps:
1. Unpause the account that needs verification.
2. The account should pause automatically again after some time.
3. Right-click your account and select the "Verify account" option. If this option isn't there, you can try removing and adding your account again.
4. You will now be prompted to verify your account, just follow the steps.
5. After verifying your account, the account will automatically unpause and resume.
If your account gets back into "Suspicious activity", it probably means your proxies are blacklisted and you need to get new proxies or a better provider. Sometimes just letting your account rest for a couple of days help too.